Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pictures! (Cancel the lynch mob)






We have gotten a lot of hate mail (actually just two admonishing phone calls) about picture updates. Sorry for the long delay!
As a quick update Curtis had his 3 day (since he left the hospital) visit and it went extremely well, Curtis is very healthy and it seems he has stopped loosing weight already, he is at 7 pounds 12 ounces (he was at 7 pounds 11 ounces when he left the hospital.) All of his bodily functions are in full force which is both a relief and a mess to clean up. Ruth just left today so we are on our own for a bit but I think we are slowly figuring it out. I really don't like bath time though. Stephanie is doing well we are even managing to get quite a bit of sleep and with naps during the day I would even say we are getting enough sleep, maybe we're slackers. Curtis got to go to the beach yesterday but never even glimpsed the ocean, it was kind of windy so we kept the stroller all closed up and he more or less slept through the whole trip. Anyway you are probably only looking at this post for the pictures so I will stop now.

8 comments:

Steve-O said...

pardon my french, but he is darn cute...

i love the pix. the second one looks like jeremy did all the work, the third is just cute, and the last is awesome... there is a good resemblance towards jeremy, but his confused pose in the last picture reminds me more of stephanie... :D

The Editor said...

Oh, he really is beautiful! Enjoy the sleep now while you can...they do wake up after a few days!

Jamie said...

Yay for Curtis!!! He's famous on our blog too, now. :) I agree with Steve, it totally looks like Jeremy was the one in labor. Haha. And I love the last picture because he looks so chillaxed. He's like "yeah, I'm just doing my thing, being adorable or whatever."

Tiffany said...

I think my favorite picture is the one with baby Curtis and Jeremy in the hospital bed! Haha!

Lani said...

He is SO cute!!!!!

alice said...

congratulations! i'm so happy for you both.

kim said...

COngratulations you guys! (This is Kim and Steve :)) He is absolutely beautiful!

Pound Fi'ty said...

Congratulations you guys. We're super excited for you. We're moving to LA so we'll have to come see him in person sometime soon.